Friday 6 August 2010

Thursday

Buongiorno

I bought a small cheap clock last evening I am glad I did, the old one reset again and the new one woke me in good time. Just to rub it in the coach was late, so I had plenty of time this morning anyway.

On site. I went straight back to work on Area A. This proved to be my quietest morning so far with no signals until a few minutes before the morning break. Between the break and lunch I managed to find a few pieces of iron fragments and a couple of copper Alloy.

Lunch as good as it has been all week

The afternoon brought very little from area A and when I finished it was suggested that I have a word with the field supervisor in Area C, Sabrina Zottis, to see if there was any spoil that she would like me to run over. I was given one, probably my biggest all week

and I set about using the method that I had previously used and it worked well with approximately 8 small pieces.

Not looking forward to tomorrow being my last day on site it has gone so quickly.



Finished for the day and back to the hotel for a shower and a bit of shopping.



buonanotte

No comments:

Post a Comment